22nd July 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in degree after diploma in civil engineering

Hi Madam, this is Akhila. I completed my diploma in civil branch and I want to do B.Com. What are courses and how can I join in degree by completing diploma in civil engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC? -- [New]
  4. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  7. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  13. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Admission in Architecture degree after Civil engineering from polytechnic? Is there any such combo degree course offered?
  16. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  17. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
23rd July 2017, 12:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in degree after diploma in civil engineering

No, you are not eligible to do B.Com course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised institution. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. So, being a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course.
23rd July 2017, 12:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in degree after diploma in civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Madam, this is Akhila. I completed my diploma in civil branch and I want to do B.Com. What are courses and how can I join in degree by completing diploma in civil engineering.
Yes, you can apply for degree after diploma in civil engineering the details regarding course are as follows:-

>> As you have done diploma then you can apply for degree through lateral entry scheme in which candidate directly join the course in second year.

>> Qualification required is diploma from UGC recognized collage.

>> Duration of course after diploma is 3 years that is divided into 6 semesters.

TOP COLLAGES OFFER CIVIL ENGINEERING:-

>> IIT bombay(Maharastra).
>> IIT dehli (Dehli).
>> IIT guwahti (Assam).
>> NIT trichy (Tamil nadu).
>> IIT BHU (Utter pradesh).
>> BITS pilani (Rajasthan).
>> IIT kanpur (Utter pradesh).

Join in these collages and make a good carrier in civil engineering future.
23rd July 2017, 12:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that your not eligible to pursue B.Com course after completing diploma in Civil Engineering as because you are not satisfying the educational qualification required for the B.Com course.
The required education qualification for B.Com course is that a candidate should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board of education in Commerce discipline.
Since you are a diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you can take admission in directly 2nd year of 4 years of B.Tech/B.E course in relevant discipline by appearing and qualifying lateral entry entrance examination.
23rd July 2017, 09:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

One of the best method to take admission in engineering degree course after diploma is to appear in LEET ( lateral entry Engineering Test). If you will qualify this entrance exam then you will get direct admission in 2nd year of degree course. In this way you can complete your 4 year degree course in only 3 years. On the basis of these entrance exam as well as your diploma score will be considered while giving you admission in the whatever course you are interested in the college according to your rank.
24th July 2017, 12:39 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To pursue degree after diploma in civil engineering you can appear in this entrance exam known as LEET. If you will qualify this entrance exam then you will get admission directly into 2nd year of the engineering course in whatever stream you want.
Otherwise you won't get admission in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?