22nd July 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?

I'm in final year of Diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka. In last month I completed my diploma program but result not announced yet... and after that I want to go for degree course. so, would you please tell me the procedure to take admission for Diploma to degree engg in pune.
Plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  5. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  6. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  8. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
  9. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  10. Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?
  11. Engineering colleges in Pune which provide external engineering degree program?
  12. Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
  13. Details of procedure to move from diploma to degree in LD engineering college as X student
  14. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  15. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  16. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  17. Procedure and college names for admission in diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune
  18. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
24th July 2015, 08:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?

You need to appear for the LET(Lateral Entry Test) Examination.
Once you crack the Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
You can choose the College of your choice based on the Rank that you can obtain in the LET Examination.
So you must prepare for the Examination to the best of your ability to get a good rank and in due course of time admission to the best college in Pune for the course of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering via the Lateral Entry Program.
26th July 2015, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue degree course after completion of your diploma course. For this, you need to appear in LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) through which you can get admission directly in the second year of degree engineering course. Since you want to pursue your degree engineering course in Pune, so you need to appear in LEET conducted by Council for Technical Education of Maharashtra and score well. Apart from this, many private universities also conduct their own LEET for admission of diploma candidates in second year of degree engineering course.
15th August 2015, 10:35 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible to go for the further studies if you clear all your subjects in your last year without any backlogs.

Before that you can apply for the entrance test to graduation course which will be conducted by your state education board which is called as 'LEET' in Karnataka.

So apply for the exam and attempt the exam well,so that you will score good marks which will help you to get seat in the best university/college in your desired course.

If you want to change your stream in Graduation then you are eligible to some courses they are:-

-Aeronautical Engineering,
-Automobile Engineering,
-Mechanical Engineering,
-Computer Science and Technology,
-Mechatronics,
-Information Technology.

These are the some other courses you are eligible to do in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?