20th February 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?

After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission?

Hello,
I do the diploma in mechanical from STBS college surat. after diploma i will want to take admission in Degree now any one tell me WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF D2D ADMISSION on this year??
B'coz i Complete Diploma in 2010. Therefor can i Applicable for Degree this year.......
PLEASE REPLY ME...

Thank you.......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  4. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  5. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  6. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  8. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  9. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  11. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  12. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  13. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  14. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  15. How to take admission in degree after diploma?
  16. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  18. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
20th February 2015, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech Degree course, you need to appear in LEET or ECET entrance examination. By qualifying LEET or ECET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying LEET/ECET examination, you can get direct admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course. You need to opt the same branch in Engineering in which you have completed your three years Diploma course. You have mentioned that you have completed Diploma course in 2010 i.e., before 5 years ago, so, there may be chance of not getting admission in B.E/B.Tech course, then, you can pursue B.E/B.Tech course through Distance Mode of Education.
27th December 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?

when the get 3times of gap of diploma then After complet the diploma get the addmisiom of degree..
28th December 2015, 09:44 PM
monikasiri

After completion of Diploma you can either do Engineering or Open degree.You do not have an option to do regular degree.If you are interested in Engineering you should write an entrance exam such as ECET,DET.These are the entrance exams to get into second year of B.Tech.You can also do open degree after Diploma.The advantage of doing open degree is,you need not give your certificates to the college.Xerox copies of the certificates are enough to join in open degree.
16th May 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done the diploma mech from Institute of mechanical engineering. So my question is that I am eligible or not to take the admission in d2d regular mode in gtu ?
6th July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in BE Electrical in MSU after completing Diploma Electrical from MSU ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?