1st June 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed my 10th board examination in the year 2015 and currently pursuing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering., I further wish to opt for Diploma in Architecture course. Therefore, can anyone please provide me the details to opt for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  2. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?
  3. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  12. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  13. How can I do Diploma in Architecture having completed Diploma in Civil?
  14. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  15. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  17. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  18. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
2nd June 2016, 04:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can very much opt for the course after completion of your current course. You will have to appear for JEXPO entrance examination conducted by the state itself to provide admission to candidates in Diploma courses. Therefore, depending upon your marks in the examination you will be alotted seats in various colleges of higher and lower grade.
2nd June 2016, 07:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You can simply join the Diploma in Architecture with the same procedure as you had joined Diploma in Civil engineering. You simply have to appear in the entrance test and then participate in the online counselling.
But my suggestion to you is that you should go for the Bachelor degree in Architecture after completion of your diploma in civil engineering. It will enhance your degree level and salary expectation after finishing the course.
2nd June 2016, 04:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th board examination in the year 2015 and currently pursuing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering., I further wish to opt for Diploma in Architecture course. Therefore, can anyone please provide me the details to opt for the course?

The aspirant can study B.Arch after Diploma in Civil Engineering instead of studying Diploma in Architecture course.
The eligibility to study the B.Arch is a pass in 3 year diploma course and you have to clear the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA).
The duration of the course is 5 years. The course is available in various colleges in India like Manipal University, the website link is Official Website

For the Diploma in Architecture, the eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The admission will be based on marks scored in the 10th standard.
In some states there will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in various polytechnic colleges in India.
2nd June 2016, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Admissions in Diploma in Architecture course are offered to candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. Most of the colleges offer admissions in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard board examination marks and some colleges offer admission through state level entrance examination. If you are interested to do Diploma in Architecture course, you can do it right after completion of your 10th standard without Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
2nd June 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma in civil engineering, what is the procedure for diploma to degree
17th April 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure to take admission for B E architecture after completion of diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?