15th June 2017, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in diploma in foreign language at BHU

I am BBA final year student and what is process to get the admission in diploma in foreign language from BHU. Please reply sir as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  2. What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?
  3. How can I get admission in the foreign language bridge course of 1 or 2 years duration in part time or full time?
  4. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  5. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  6. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in BHU for language course?
  8. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  9. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  10. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  11. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  13. Will I be able to complete diploma after passing 3 years diploma course? Can I get admission in BHU in 2nd year
  14. What is the procedure to apply for admission in foreign university for Ph.D?
  15. Is there Diploma in German language course available anywhere? Tenure of such course and procedure of admission?
  16. What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?
  17. How can I get admission into foreign language through Delhi University after passing 12th with 85 percentile?
  18. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
17th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in diploma in foreign language at BHU

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Foreign language at BHU:

The basic educational qualification required to do this Diploma in Foreign Language course at Banaras Hindu University is as follows,

>> You must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university

>> Any stream in 12th Class is acceptable in order to pursue this course

>> As you are done with BBA course, I am sure you are eligible to pursue this Diploma in Foreign Language course at BHU

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?