10th October 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?

Dear Sir,
I am Post Graduation Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management holder of Manyawar Kanshiram Institute Of Tourism Management, Lucknow. I am interested in French language. How to get admitted in French Language in BHU, Varanasi?
With Regards-
Nidhi Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  2. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  3. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  4. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  5. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  8. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  9. How to get admission in BHU Varanasi in UP?
  10. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  11. How to study the French Language in JNU?
  12. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best coaching in Varanasi for PCS along with the study material?
  14. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  15. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  16. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  17. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  18. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
16th October 2015, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?

BHU gives admission in various language courses every year and you need a degree in any discipline to become eligible for admission. Merit will be prepared on the basis of your marks in the graduation.

Hence, if you have good marks in degree then your chance of getting admission in the language course will increase.
20th February 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?

I AM A STUDENT OF B.COM FINAL YEAR OF KOLHAN UNIVERSITY AND I WANTED TO LEARN FRENCH FROM THIS UNIVERSITY. WHILE FILLING THE FORM, THE SUBJECT CODE OF RESPECTIVE COURSE IS NOT MENTIONED. KINDLY HELP ME TO FILL THE FORM AS THE LAST DATE IS AHEAD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?