22nd July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in web designing course?

Sir or Madam, I had completed my diploma in computer engineering after 10th. Now I am not interested in going for degree. So which are the courses i can join. I am interested in web designing. I want to know types of courses after diploma. And which is the best course. How should I make my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in web designing course?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  3. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  5. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing and Graphics Design in Pune and Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  7. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  8. Which are the job oriented computer diploma courses after plus two?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for fashion designing course?
  10. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  11. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  12. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  14. What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture?
  15. Best computer course after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?
  17. After B.Tech CSE in which field should I go?
  18. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
23rd July 2017, 01:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in web designing course?

I suggest you to go for B.Tech course in your relevant field to secure good future.You are interested in web designing and the same will be taught in the B.Tech Computer Engineering in complete detail.So, after completion of your diploma in Computer Engineering you should apply for the lateral entry entrance test in order to take lateral entry admission to 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech/B.E course in your relevant stream.In order to get lateral entry admission you need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.After qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech/B.E course.
You can also apply for BCA, B.Sc CS, etc., depending to your interest.
23rd July 2017, 08:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidate can seek admission to web designing after their higher secondary exam or diploma. They should learn the basics of web and various associated program languages after diploma you can join reputed Institute such as NIIT. There is no age limit for this program. Some of the government institutes conduct entrance exam to enter into the scores whereas some private institutes does not conduct any entrance exam.
24th July 2017, 06:29 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As you have mentioned that you are not interested in degree courses. So, you can join any good institute for web designing. After the completion of your course you will a certificate.
After that you have to apply for internship in any company to get experience and good knowledge.
After the completion of the internship you will get a good job in any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?