2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get AMIE registration number and reference number after applying for admission

I applied in 2010 for AMIE. My DD no.843484 dated 17.02 .2010. I have received only study material but didn’t received any reference number and registration number. Please tell me how can continue my study? Myself Amar Singh.

21st September 2016, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get AMIE registration number and reference number after applying for admission

To get admission in AMIE or to get registration number and reference number after applying for admission in AMIE, you have to follow the below mentioned process :-

1. To get admission or registration number in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form with your personal details, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter', if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you can get your registration number and admission in AMIE.
22nd December 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get AMIE registration number and reference number after applying for admission

I am send my membership application form. I have got my reference no. Please tell me .. how can I get my membership I'd?
2nd May 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Please advice me any good AMIE mining engineering course provider in Chennai or Coimbatore although there is no regular college or university to teach.
Thanks a lot
11th October 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have filled amie senior technician form on 18th Sept 2019. Received study material but didn't receive member id yet. So is the admission confirmed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?