26th March 2016, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

How to retrieve my lost Roll Number and Registration Number of CMAT?

Dear Friends,
I have forgot my CMAT Roll Number and Registration Number. What I have to do to get my Roll Number and Registration Number back? Please tell me the process that I have to apply?

8th April 2016, 07:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to retrieve my lost Roll Number and Registration Number of CMAT?

CMAT stands for Common management admission test.

After filling the application form, you will get an e-mail in which the registration details are available.

The candidate must have to provide an valid e-mail account while filling the application form.

The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website or else you can also retrieve from the mail you have entered during application form.
16th February 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to retrieve my lost Roll Number and Registration Number of CMAT?

I have lost my cmat roll no. And the mail is showing unsupported pdf file. What shall I do to retrieve my roll number
16th February 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends, I have forgot my CMAT Roll Number and Registration Number. What I have to do to get my Roll Number and Registration Number back? Please tell me the process that I have to apply?
16th February 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir yesterday the cmat 2018 result has been declared, to check the score card they were asking the roll number but I had missed my roll number so how can I get it. Please give me an advise to this problem.
7th June 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I've lost my password of CMAT examination. What is the process to recovwr my password.?
29th August 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How can i get my admit card, since i don't know my password and regn.id?
2nd September 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my roll number and application number miss ho gaya hai
19th September 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my application number for cmat.and I don't have email .i deleted it.what is the other way to access my result of cmat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?