14th December 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?

Sir, I'm SANTOSH Chaturvedi. I am student of government polytechnic Moradabad K group 2nd year. I am having some problem. So, I want to transfer my institute to any government polytechnic college such as Lucknow, Kanpur & Gorakhpur. Sir, please help me. Please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?
  2. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  3. How to transfer from one polytechnic to another polytechnic?
  4. Which polytechnic college I can take transfer after completing 1st year in Polytechnic Chodavaram? -- [New]
  5. How to take transfer from government Polytechnic college to Andhra Polytechnic college?
  6. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  7. How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?
  8. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  9. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  10. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  12. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  13. How to take admission in any government polytechnic college of any state?
  14. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?
  15. How can I change my polytechnic college under WBCTE being son of government employee?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?
  17. Procedure to transfer from MBNR government polytechnic college to VNR college?
  18. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
15th December 2017, 07:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state. As per the education board rules, you have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same institute where you have secured admission. So, you have to complete your third year Polytechnic course from the same college or if you want to transfer to another institute then, you have to take admission in first year of Diploma course in another institute.
15th December 2017, 01:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?

The polytechnic is a three years duration course. In exceptional case such as transfer of parents or some personal issues, college grant transfer from one college to another under same university or state.

You can get transfer from government college of Moradabad to any other college of Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur as both colleges under are same state. But the transfer is subject vacancy in other government college.
15th December 2017, 02:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, there is any other branch of your current college which has better facilities than this then you can transfer from your current college to the other branch.

Or otherwise you have to take admission in another government college of different city through lateral entry. Every government college provide lateral entry. This will not effect your study or your career too.
15th December 2017, 04:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to inform that you cannot change your College at this instant to another in some different state as it is not possible.
Since, you are in the 2nd year of the Diploma course, you cannot shift to any other University in the middle of the course. You have to complete your 3 years Diploma course from the respective college where you have applied for the same.
15th December 2017, 06:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can get transfer from one polytechnic college to other if it falls under same university and same state.

The districts which you have mentioned here are under Uttar Pradesh. You can write an application to your Head of Department for College Transfer.

You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible for college transfer.
15th December 2017, 11:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that there is no such provision of taking transfer from one government polytechnic college to another after completion of 1st year. Since your registration has been done in a particular polytechnic college, so you must have to complete your course from the same college only to get the certificate.
11th June 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I'm Gnana pradeep.k completed 1st year diploma of ECE in govt polytechnic and secured 73% .Can I transfer to another govt polytechnic in my locality
19th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one aided polytechnic college to another govt.polytechnic in a same state ? For my 3rd sem
23rd August 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am the student in government polytechnic bhagalpur in 1st year . I want to transfer my college to Patna polytechnic college.
Give me suggestions how am I transfer the college
28th September 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from B.K.N.S. G.P Gopalganj to G.P Munger before completing 1st year because gopalganj is very much far from my district ?
4th December 2018, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from another poly technic in different course .
It is possible sir
11th September 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am sandeep kumar i am student of government polytechnic bijnor A group 1st year i am having some problem. So i want to transfer my institute to government polytechnic kanpur sir please help me
11th October 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a goverment student in diploma, how can I transfer from one college to other?
11th October 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a goverment student in diploma, how can I transfer from one college to other?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?