8th June 2011, 08:43 PM
karthikkalpana

What's the procedure for joining B.Sc(electrons) or B.Sc(computers) in BR Ambedkar open university? I've completed my SSC and diploma but having backlogs in it

sir, this is karthik and i completed my ssc and i done my diploma but having blacklogs in it , now i want to do bsc-electrons or bsc-computers, is it possible for me to do. please tell me the procedure for joinning in br ambedkar open university, please help me out sir,

7th March 2012, 07:46 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What's the procedure for joining B.Sc(electrons) or B.Sc(computers) in BR Ambedkar open university? I've completed my SSC and diploma but having backlogs in it

hello friend
get the notification from the college to join in BR Ambedkar university.Fill the application form regarding subjects and attach your certificate.submit your form with demanded fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?