3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue Diploma in Genetics for a Diploma (ECE) Candidate?

Hello sir, I just passed final year of Diploma in Electronics and Communication. But I am not interested in that field. I would like to get admission in Diploma in Genetics and I wish to take my further education in the same field. Please tell me the procedure to do this course with full details.

5th August 2016, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Diploma in Genetics for a Diploma (ECE) Candidate?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the state itself or any such other entrance examination conducted by various reputed private Institution. Once you do clear your examination, you will be very much eligible to get a seat for the above mentioned course in the prospective college, depending upon your rank scored in the examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?