4th May 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?

I am finished my 10 th with 430 marks and this year i had completed DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELETRONICS ENGINEERING. I want to study marine engineering. Can i ?Please reply me SIR...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  8. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  9. What can I do after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  15. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  17. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. What a diploma in electrical engineering holder can do to join MArine engineering? -- [New]
15th October 2011, 11:30 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engen u tineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am finished my 10 th with 430 marks and this year i had completed DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELETRONICS ENGINEERING. I want to study marine engineering. Can i ?Please reply me SIR...
Aspirant

>>It is totally depend on you because it is your career ,and in which you are interested that is most important..

>>That's why you can choose your path on own risk.

>>There are too much career available in marine engg.

>>you first decide this is the the best line for you then you can do this course..

All the best.
15th October 2011, 11:52 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engen u tineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aspirant

>>It is totally depend on you because it is your career ,and in which you are interested that is most important..

>>That's why you can choose your path on own risk.

>>There are too much career available in marine engg.

>>you first decide this is the the best line for you then you can do this course..

All the best.
21st November 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?

i am a student of batural of engineering in electronics and telecommunication and now i want to do job in navy can i? Plz reply me plz
20th December 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?

after diploma how much year courses is in marine engineering..?
8th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed electronic communication engineering ,now i like to join in police department as sub inspecter it is possible,send ur ans to [email protected]
1st February 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have complite my diploma in electrical engineering plz tel mi how to join the marine....
25th March 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am studing diploma in electrical and electronics, can i study electronics and communication in engineering??
26th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

how to do marine engineering in electrical and electronic engineering after paasing diploma in electrical and electronic engineering course
13th May 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed my diploma in EEE with 83% mark and now iam pursuing my b tech in EEE.now i am in 3rd year..which course can i choose to join in merchant Navy after my engineering? please replay me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?