10th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Sikkim Manipal University?

I have done graduation and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Sikkim Manipal University including Economics as a subject. Please tell me procedure for it?

16th November 2017, 02:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Sikkim Manipal University?

Sikkim Manipal University do not provides Post Graduate Diploma in Banking course.

The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) offered by Manipal Global has been jointly designed by ICICI Bank and Manipal Global Education. For details on Eligibility & Selection Process you can go through this link https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/po-about.html

You can study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking course from the Institutes are listed bellow:-
1. Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, Jasola Vihar, Delhi
2. Institute of Public Enterprise, Shamirpet, Hyderabad
3. TKWs Institute of Banking and Finance | Rajendra Place, Delhi
4. T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?