4th August 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?

Dear Friends,
I am in my MBA 4th semester from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode in Marketing and HR. I want to do PhD from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance mode. Please tell me the procedure for applying?
Regards-
Avinash Maurya

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. What is the procedure for BSc IT semester III in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  4. How may I get details about Nearest study center from Kolkata for M.Phil-Ph.D through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University after completing MBA in O.M?
  5. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  6. Nearest study center from South Delhi for M.Phil-Ph.D distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University after MBA in HR?
  7. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  8. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  9. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  11. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  12. What is the fees for Sikkim Manipal distance MBA?
  13. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  14. How to do Ph.D after passing MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in PhD Entrance Test if pursuing MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  17. How should I plan to get admission in MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
27th April 2017, 02:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am in my MBA 4th semester from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode in Marketing and HR. I want to do PhD from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance mode. Please tell me the procedure for applying?
Regards-
Avinash Maurya

You have to complete your MBA first, in order to study PhD in Management through distance mode in IGNOU. Candidates with at least 55% marks in MBA or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for PhD Management in IGNOU. There is an Entrance Examination conducted all India basis at examination centers located in various regions. After clearing the entrance test the candidates have to appear for an interview for the admission to the PhD in Management in IGNOU. Those candidates who have completed NET/SET/GATE or those having at least 5 years of related Teaching/Industry/Professional experience in the respective discipline may be exempted from appearing in the entrance examination. The IGNOU PhD in Management website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?