4th April 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Diploma in Metallurgy course at Government Polytechnic Pune? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with 71% and want to study Diploma in Metallurgy from Government Polytechnic Pune. Please tell me procedure of admission? Previous year question paper of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?
  2. How to get admission in Government College of Polytechnic in Pune?
  3. What is the syllabus for Metallurgy? Previous years question papers?
  4. Previous year TANCET Question Papers to join ME having completed BE from Metallurgy?
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  7. Previous 7 years solved question papers for B.Tech Metallurgy branch
  8. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  9. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  10. NIT pune after diploma in IT?
  11. How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?
  12. Previous year Question Papers for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Microbiology in Pune university?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed to take up diploma in Metallurgy?
  14. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  16. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  17. Previous year question papers of Uttarakhand Polytechnic Lecture entrance exam
  18. Process of admission in NIT Course after Diploma in Metallurgy?
4th May 2023, 10:58 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Diploma in Metallurgy course at Government Polytechnic Pune? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?

If you want to study Diploma in Metallurgy from government polytechnic in Pune, you need to follow the admission procedure set by the institutions. The eligibility criteria for admission to diploma in metallurgy is a pass in 10th or equivalent with mathematics and science as compulsory subjects and a minimum aggregate of 35% marks. The admission procedure vary from college to college. However, the general process involves:

1. Online application.
2. Entrance exam.
3. Merit List.
4. Counselling for distributing seats in different courses.

After all these procedures a candidate can proceed the remaining admission procedure by paying course fee, submitting required documents etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?