16th February 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?

I have just passed 10th standard with 76% marks in aggregate. I am willing to study Diploma course in Metallurgy now. So kindly give me the procedure detail to get admission in the course?

17th February 2016, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?

For admission in diploma in metallurgy you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the respective state in which the college offers this course. This stream is offered by limited colleges which are mostly present in south India.

Just make sure that there are colleges offering this course in the given state before applying for polytechnic entrance exam. Due to limited candidates going for this stream there are very few colleges available.
17th February 2016, 11:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed 10th standard with 76% marks in aggregate. I am willing to study Diploma course in Metallurgy now. So kindly give me the procedure detail to get admission in the course?
The candidate has to apply to the polytechnic college. He has to apply with all the marks sheet copies and other required certificates for the admission. The admission to the polytechnic will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th. In some states there will be a common entrance examination for the diploma course admission. In other states the admission will be direct. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Metallurgy is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years after 10th. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in India like

- Government Polytechnic, Bhuj, Kutch - Official website
- Sakthi Polytechnic College, Erode - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?