1st March 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?

Sir
Please tell me about the basic
qualification for doing
Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  2. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  3. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?
  11. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  12. Date of Prasar Bharati exam?
  13. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  15. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  17. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  18. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
2nd March 2015, 03:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?

10th pass from a recognized board of education is the basic qualification required for admission in a Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. You have to appear for a Polytechnic entrance exam which is mostly conducted on a state level. If you want admission in a Government polytechnic then you must appear for your state's polytechnic entrance exam. Admission is purely based on merit and those who get a decent rank are eligible for admission in a decent college through counseling.
2nd March 2015, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?

The basic qualification required to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like JEXPO, Diploma-CET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma course.
1st April 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you tell about the polytechnic I want to become a electric engineer what studies is to required to study what groups I want to select
16th February 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What type of qualifications fees and the books for electrical engineering in polytechnic is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?