30th April 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?

Dear Sir,
Kindly tell me what is the basic qualification for open Pathology Laboratory because I have completed my Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. If I want to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology then what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  4. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  5. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  6. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  7. Possibility to study MD-Pathology for B.Sc and DMLT candidate?
  8. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  9. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  10. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  11. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  13. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  14. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  15. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  16. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  18. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
19th June 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?

Dear Sir, Kindly tell me what is the basic qualification for open Pathology Laboratory because I have completed my Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. If I want to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology then what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?