8th July 2011, 03:56 AM
ritika ranjan

How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering

hello, i m ritika studying in bundelkhand university(gbtu) its my 1yr in electronics and communication engg. i have done good in this yr... but i m planning to change my branch to mechanical engg....not so interested in circuits i just wanted ur advice in opting my branch.. which would be best for me...which branch is promising these days.
i also wish to go for civil services exams....so which would be best. do reply soon

2nd May 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering

I have done Diploma In instrumentation and Control engineering and now i want to change it in B.tech (Lateral Entry) and want to go for Mechanical .Is it possible to do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?