12th February 2021, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Information Technology admission in Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Information Technology course in Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

13th February 2021, 03:53 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Information Technology admission in Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Information Technology admission in Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

Your admission will be done through state polytechnic entrance exam basis.
13th February 2021, 10:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Information Technology admission in Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies

The qualification required to secure Diploma in Information Technology admission in Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies is that you must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of India.

You can refer to the website http://www.dids.ac.in/course.html for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?