5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD admission in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD course in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

8th September 2019, 02:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD admission in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram?

The qualification required to secure Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD admission in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD is 50%. The duration of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD is 1 year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?