27th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Sir,
Can you please tell me what is the qualification
necessary to Join Diploma in Electrical &
Electronics Engineering course?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  7. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  10. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  17. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
30th June 2015, 04:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Electronics Engineering:

> Candidates should have passed their 10th boards from a recognized University

> Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their boards

> Candidates should have passed in All Compulsory Subjects
30th June 2015, 07:54 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Qualification for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering:

The basic qualification to do diploma in Electrical and Electronics is 10th standard from a recognized university.

To get admission in diploma course, you need to appear in diploma entrance exam like JEXPO, Diploma CET etcc...

After getting high rank in this exam, you will be allotted a seat in particular college.
30th June 2015, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
30th June 2015, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to study diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering is - You must have passed 10th standard. Usually the percentage is not a bar but in many states and for reputed institutes, the percentage to be eligible for diploma course or the entrance exam to get admission in diploma course is 60% in tenth standard.
30th June 2015, 12:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to Pursue "Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering":-

The basic educational qualification required to study "Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering" course is "10th Class" or Matriculation from a recognized university. Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEEE) course can be done after completion of 10th Class. You are required to give PolyCET (Polytechnic Entrance Examination) or exams likewise in order to get admission into Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Course. After successful completion of this course, you may pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. You may be dealt with the following subjects in Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, they are Elements of Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Circuits, Electronics, Computer Aided Engineering, English Communication, Electrical Measurements, Communication and Computer Networks, Power Electronics, Distribution and Transmission, Electrical Machines, Embedded Systems, Estimation and Specification, Electric Motor Control, Electrical Installation Design, Switch Gear and Protection and Industrial drives Control.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?