12th February 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?

hi,
now i started to study in diploma in
electronics & communication engineering in india.
I would like to join btech course
in abroad after finishing 3 yrs diploma degree....
is there any chance for me

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  9. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  15. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
17th February 2015, 08:14 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?

You are not eligible to do B.Tech in abroad.

They will only allow students from different countries to do P.G courses and P.H.D program. For getting in B.Tech a candidate should have a citizenship of that country must have lived 5 years there.
13th March 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?

Can i get jobs in abord after doing diploma and what percentage is required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?