9th November 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management course in Gwalior? Is there any entrance exam for the admission?

Hi everyone, I am now interested to pursue Hotel Management Diploma course. Can you please let me know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for the admission? I also want to know about the reputed colleges in Gwalior which provides this Diploma course.

11th November 2019, 06:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management course in Gwalior? Is there any entrance exam for the admission?

Reputed colleges offering diploma in hotel management course in Gwalior:-

Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Gwalior

Jiwaji University, Gwalior

Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Gwalior

Entrance exam for diploma in hotel management course:-
AIMA UGAT
AIHMCT WAT
BVP CET
DTE HMCT
JET ENTRANCE EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?