15th October 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety for B.Tech graduates?

Please let me know about the benefits of Advanced Diploma course of Industrial Safety. Is it really beneficial for B.Tech graduates? Please suggest me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  3. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course? How much I can earn?
  4. How to take admission in Advanced Diploma after completing Industrial Training?
  5. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  6. Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  8. Value of diploma in Industrial safety?
  9. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  10. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  11. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  12. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  13. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  14. Details of Industrial Safety Management Diploma course?
  15. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  16. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  17. syllabus of ICRI exam 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University approved by government? How to get admission?
18th October 2016, 12:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety for B.Tech graduates?

Yes, a candidate can pursue Advanced Diploma in Industrial safety after the completion of B.Tech Graduate. The above mentioned course has a good scope in future and is beneficial for a candidate to pursue it.
Candidates can get good jobs in abroad countries based on the above qualification.
So, if you are interested to pursue the above mentioned course, you must go for it.
11th November 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety for B.Tech graduates?

Is there is any placement in Kolkata or other states .
And what's the higest package
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?