2nd August 2018, 12:35 PM

Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering Hotel Management undergraduate course in India?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study Hotel Management course in my Graduation. I am studying with Commerce in 12th standard. I would like to know about the reputed colleges in India which provides this course. And also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course with low fee expenses
  2. Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering BTech Civil course in India?
  3. List of reputed BDS colleges with fee expenses in India
  4. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  5. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  6. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  7. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. Reputed colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Malaysia
  11. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  13. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  15. Top 10 Fashion Design colleges with fee expenses in India
  16. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  17. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course?
14th September 2018, 10:03 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering Hotel Management undergraduate course in India?

Here is the list of top Hotel Management colleges in India.
  • IIHM Delhi
  • IIHM Kolkata
  • IIHM Bangalore
  • IIHM Pune
  • IIHM Jaipur
  • IIHM Ahmedabad
  • IIHM Hyderabad
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Kolkata
  • Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal, Karnataka
  • Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai
  • R. M. Institute Of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management, Ooty
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, New Delhi
  • Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management, Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Hyderabad
  • IIMT Hotel Management College, Meerut
  • GESTO Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad
  • EIKON Academy of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh

To get admission into IIHMs, you will have to crack NCHM JEE exam.

BHM or Bachelor of Hotel Management has a duration of 3 years in which 1 year is additionally added for industry induction.

Fee structure of BHM in few hotel management institutes:
Garden City College, Bangalore
55,000 INR per semester
Total Fees: 3,50,000 INR

Christ College, Bangalore
48,000 INR per semester
Total Fees: 3,80,000 INR

IHM Chennai
37,500 INR per semester
Annual fee: 75,000

Generally, hotel management institutes have fees around 30,000 INR to 50,000 INR for BHM courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?