18th November 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut? Placement details and job opportunities from NIEIT?

I want to do PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut. Whether it is a good institute or not? Can I get high pay job after completing this PG diploma course? How the placement in this institute? How are the job opportunities for PG diploma students after completing the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  2. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  3. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 206 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  5. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  7. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  8. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  11. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  12. Can I get any government college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  14. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  16. Which college can I get for B.Tech after scoring 3295 in general and 4616 in girls?
  17. How much can be my rank after scoring 170 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I apply?
  18. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?