19th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Possible career options if I do not qualify for IPS services after giving UPSC exam? Is there any multiple career option available?

what are the possible carrer options if i donot qualify for ips services after giving upsc examinations....is there a multiple career option available????

9th August 2016, 10:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible career options if I do not qualify for IPS services after giving UPSC exam? Is there any multiple career option available?

There is many available options for candidates who have not qualified in Civil Services examination and so you do not need to worry about it.

But, you need to perform better in other entrance examination to get the recruitment in jobs.

You can appear for Staff Selection Commission, Combined Defence Service, Banking, Railway, Teaching and other examination to get the admission.
10th August 2016, 11:17 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possible career options if I do not qualify for IPS services after giving UPSC exam? Is there any multiple career option available?

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.
Selection in IPS is on the basis of examination conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Since, it require a lot of hard work, concentration on goal and a great dedication to crack UPSC examination.
So, if you are determinate then you should focus only on achieving your goal not about what will happen if you fail.

In case, you can not make to IPS or any other via UPSC after all your attempts which is 6 for general candidate and maximum age is 32, then at that age you can not be able to eligible for most of the competitive examinations such as Banking, Railway, SSC etc but there are lot of options still available for to you to choose.
The best option will be in teaching line since you have studied too hard yourself then you can teach others if you like it or you can go for MBA.
Also, lot more options are available but the above mentioned are the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?