6th June 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Since 12th board exams are cancelled will I come up in merit for JEE Advanced?

Sir I had appeared in 12th CBSE board exam I am sure that i will get above 75% in 12th will I am eligible for going to iitjee college if I am in merit of IIT jee advanced merit

8th June 2021, 12:48 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Since 12th board exams are cancelled will I come up in merit for JEE Advanced?

Yes, You are totally eligible to get admission in IIT if you could secure good marks in JEE Advance.

There is no criteria of having minimum 75% in 12th to get admission in IITs and NITs.

You have to secure more than 90 percentile marks in JEE Advance to be eligible to get admission in IITs.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of JEE Advance to secure admission.
8th June 2021, 09:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Since 12th board exams are cancelled will I come up in merit for JEE Advanced?

Yes you will be in merit if you get 75%+ marks from any recognized university if you are from general category. There is 10% marks relaxation for the students belong to reserved category. You can apply for this test online through the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?