18th April 2021, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get BTech admission in IIT through JEE Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Advanced after completion of 12th?

Dear Sir, I have appeared for my 10th Board with CBSE Board of this year. Can I start my preparation for JEE Advanced after completing my 12th Board which I will do with the same Board? My aim is to study BTech in IIT after completing 12th. Kindly let me know how I can get admission?

19th April 2021, 04:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BTech admission in IIT through JEE Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Advanced after completion of 12th?

°°° Indian Institutes of Technology provide BTech admission to candidates who qualify JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Advanced, on the basis of IIT cut off. However, JEE advanced is not the only criteria for IIIT admissions.
Before appearing for this examination, candidates also need to take JEE Mains.

°°° YES, you have to prepare for JEE Mains and Advanced after class 12th.
If you get qualified in JEE Mains then only you will be eligible for JEE Advanced.
You may join any good coaching institute if you are need of guidance.

°°° For more information you visit this official website
http://jeeadv.ac.in
20th April 2021, 11:35 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BTech admission in IIT through JEE Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Advanced after completion of 12th?

--- To get admission into IIT after class 12th candidates have to first appear and qualify the JEE Mains entrance examination.
It is conducted by the national testing agency twice a year in the month of January and April.
After qualifying JEE main the next step is to appear for JEE advanced exam.
You can also get admission into IIT without JEE but in other courses than BTech.
One can enter into it is for other courses as well through joint admission test for MSc, designing courses, HSEE, CAT for MBA in IITs.
22nd April 2021, 12:53 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in IIT follow given procedure.

You have to start preparing for JEE exam from now.

You can prepare by yourself or with the help of Online platform/coaching Institute.

You can apply for JEE Main exam exam while you are in 12th class.

Go through JEE Main and crack it with good marks.

As you have qualified JEE Main so you are eligible to appear in JEE Advance exam.

Crack JEE Advance with minimum 85 percentile score to get admission in good IIT.

Now go through the counseling procedure of JEE Advance and secure admission in any good IIT on the basis of your score.
26th April 2021, 11:08 AM
sivanthipublicschool

Yes you can prepare for JEE after completing 12th. But it is good as you can start preparing for JEE now itself. The eligible for joining IIT is to pass JEE main and JEE advanced. First you have to join coaching institute for clear exams in JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?