12th December 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?

hello
kindly tell me after passing 12 ;class from c.b.s.e
board and i uses all my attempt of jee advanced
now;if i changed my board to u.p.board
will i get any chance for jee advanced
MY AGE IS 20YRS.

13th December 2014, 05:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?

You can appear for JEE Advanced examination maximum of two times after completion of 12th standard from any recognized board. You can utilize these two chances as once in the year when you are appeared for 12th standard examinations and the other chance you can utilize next year after completion of your 12th standard. So, if you have already utilized your two chances to appear for JEE Advanced examination, then, you cannot appear once again for JEE Advanced examination.
13th December 2014, 11:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?

No, you will not get any chance to reappear for JEE advanced again even you change from CBSE board to UP board. That's because you have already completed all your attempts of JEE advanced exam. So, you cannot apply for this exam again. Because, while registering for JEE advanced the JEE server will identify your details depending upon your Tenth and Intermediate Hall Ticket numbers. And it will not accept your application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?