10th November 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Streams available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Industrial Electronics?

Dear Friends,
Which Engineering streams are available after Industrial Electronics Diploma course? I am studying this Diploma course and I want to study B.Tech after this. So please tell me which are the streams available for me?

Related Questions:
26th November 2015, 12:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Streams available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Industrial Electronics?

Streams or Disciplines available to pursue B.Tech for Diploma in Industrial Electronics Candidates:

There are actually many streams available to do in B.Tech after successful completion of Diploma in Industrial Electronics Course. Here you are required to choose the best stream among all the below mentioned courses based on your Interests and achievements. You are eligible to pursue B.Tech in the below mentioned disciplines after Diploma in Industrial Electronics course.
>> B.Tech/ B.E in Electronics Engineering
>> B.E in Information Technology
>> B.E in Computer Science Engineering
>> B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
>> B.E in Electrical Engineering

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course to choose after Diploma in Industrial Electronics course is "B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?