15th March 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?

I am a diploma holder in electronics.I completed my diploma.Now i am working in a marine company for the last 1.5 years.I would like to study Btech as a part time.I couldn't able to attend the classes regularly, because i will not get free time in the same time.Is it possible to study from home? So please give me a solution.

Umesh

16th March 2015, 04:19 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?

B.Tech part time is really not a good idea. A lot of institutes offer B.Tech part time, but seldom is their courses affiliated by AICTE or UGC. So you will get an effective certificate from such universities. Since you already have a job in marine company, you can undergo effective diploma courses enhancing knowledge in marine engineering and electrical engineering.
Otherwise you can leave your job and you can join a full time B.Tech in any university. All the universities offering full time B.Tech offer regular and better courses than that of the part time institutes. Such universities and colleges have good facilities of campus recruitment also. So from their on campus examinations you can secure jobs, provided you clear the series of aptitude tests and interviews in such on campus recruitment. But for all this to happen you have to sit and clear either the state level joint entrance examination(JEE).
16th March 2015, 05:18 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Yes you can study your graduation course as part time which is also known as distant education.

2.You need not appear any exam for this.

3.Simply you select one of the best college/University near to your residence.

4.Then know that college eligibility criteria.

5.If you suits that criteria then apply for the course you like as distance education(not regular).

6.Now you can do your B.Tech course along with your job.

7.But in middle few days you must attend the college as lab sessions will go on.

Hope this information is helpful to you..............

Have a nice day...................
5th June 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in EEE i am working in dubai and i want to study BE in india if it is possible. I dont know how to proceed. So kindly reply how can i proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?