7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Structure of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities for Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing student?
  5. Details about Diploma in Advanced Office Automation course?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  7. Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management
  8. Courses for a BA graduate to get jobs easily?
  9. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  10. List few Project Management institutes in Nagpur?
  11. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class to become an Interior Designer?
  12. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  13. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  14. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  15. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  16. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  17. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
15th October 2018, 10:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Structure of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

Structure of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur are given below.

=> Course name = Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing

=> Duration = 1 Year

=> Level = Graduation

=> Type = Diploma

=> Eligibility = Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing

If you want to get syllabus of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing then as per my suggestion you should visit at the official website of Indian Global Education, Nagpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?