11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management

Hi, I am a student of B.Sc not B.Sc IT but interested in web designing and I have diploma of web development, DCA and office management. Please tell me what is better for me after this?

Related Questions:
14th June 2016, 06:27 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management

# There is tremendous career opportunities available in the field of web designing.

# With the advancement of information technology, the need of efficient web designers for creating websites and for doing online works greatly increased.

# Today, web designers are required almost in very area and sector i.e. in educational institutes, small companies, big companies etc.

# Web designers are recruited in private sectors as following job positions:

* Design and layout analyst
* Web application developer
* Web marketing analyst
* Front end web developer
* Back end web developer
* Senior web analyst

# The initial salary given to a fresher is from Rs. 12,000/- to 30,000/- per month which may be increased exponentially after getting experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?