20th November 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?

How much salary will I get after completion of diploma in IT?
Which type of job is come in diploma in IT?
I m interested in web designing had this subject in diploma. But I want to study web designing in detail. Then tell me the information related to it please.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  2. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  3. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  4. What type of job and salary can I get after completing diploma in Automobile?
  5. What is the salary range and type of job offered at Airport
  6. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  7. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  8. What type of job is offered in Dubai after completing BSc Microbiology
  9. Can I go to web designing field after completing BCA/MCA
  10. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  11. What is the scope in Accessories designing? How much salary one can get?
  12. What type of jobs will be offered after completing M.Tech from IIT Mumbai in Computers? What type of job will be the best?
  13. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  14. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job with good salary after completing diploma and CCNA course?
  16. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in computer science engineering if my interest is in Graphics, designing and web designing?
  18. What is the salary offered after completing diploma?
13th April 2023, 04:47 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?

Here are some key points about salary, jobs and web designing after a diploma in IT:

• Salary: With a diploma in IT, you can expect a starting salary of around ₹15,000 to ₹25,000 per month. The salary may be on the higher end of this range in metro cities. Some roles where you can earn this include:
  • Programmer/Software Developer: ₹15-22K
  • Web Designer: ₹20-25K
  • Network Administrator: ₹18-22K
• Job profiles: Some common jobs after an IT diploma include Programmer, Web Designer, Network Assistant, Software Developer, Database Administrator, IT Support, etc. These roles typically involve coding, troubleshooting IT issues, designing websites/apps, networking equipment, etc.
• Web designing: If you are interested in web designing, here are some additional points:
  • In-depth study of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc. is important. Practice building many websites.
  • Learn latest web design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc. Their use is pivotal for a web designer.
  • Study typography, user experience design, responsive design, theming, etc. These concepts form the core of web design.
  • Build a strong portfolio of your work to showcase your designing skills to potential employers.
  • You can work as a freelance web designer or join web design firms, content publishers, companies needing an in-house web designer, etc.
  • Continuous learning of new tools and technologies is important to keep your skills updated.
  • You may start with basic HTML/CSS styling and evolve to more complex visual designing and UX/UI designing over time based on experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?