10th June 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Degree examination 2015 in Jharkhand for Diploma (Mining) holders?

What is the syllabus of diploma to degree examination 2015 in Jharkhand ? I am from mining branch?

28th April 2023, 12:28 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Syllabus for Degree examination 2015 in Jharkhand for Diploma (Mining) holders?

The syllabus for the degree examination for Diploma (Mining) holders in Jharkhand may vary depending on the specific university or institution offering the program. However, here is a general overview of the topics that may be covered in the degree examination:
  • Mining Geology
  • Mine Surveying
  • Mining Methods and Machinery
  • Mine Ventilation and Environmental Engineering
  • Mining Legislation and Mine Management
  • Mine Safety and Rescue
  • Mine Economics and Mineral Valuation
  • Rock Mechanics and Ground Control
  • Mine Planning and Design
  • Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy
It is important to note that the degree examination may also include practical components, such as field trips and laboratory work. It is recommended that you consult with the specific institution or university offering the program to obtain a detailed syllabus and course structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?