19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology admission in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology from Govindrao Wanjari College of Law. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  2. How many Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology seats are available in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law? -- [New]
  5. Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology (MS CLIS) Entrance Exam at IIITA
  6. Study material and books for cyber law diploma entrance exam from INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE
  7. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get a job in Judiciary services? I'm a law graduate having DCL(diploma in cyber law) and have completed MBA(HR)
  9. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  10. Cutoff list for Nagpur University colleges?
  11. What is entrance exam pattern for PG diploma in Intellectual Property right and PG diploma in Cyber Laws
  12. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses in Cyber Laws at NALSAR? Fees and jobs available in Cyber Crime?
  13. Where to apply for Certificate or Diploma course in Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws in distance mode? Job prospectus after this course?
  14. How to pursue MS in Cyber Law or PG in Cyber Law? Difference between both the courses
  15. Career after LLB course?
  16. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  17. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  18. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
24th July 2018, 07:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology admission in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?

No, there is not any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology admission in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law. Admission is done on the performance of qualifying examination. Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to pursue one year full time duration Diploma course in "Cyber Laws and Information Technology".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?