21st September 2010, 10:18 PM
ashwvini

Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology (MS CLIS) Entrance Exam at IIITA

I have completed BE in IT stream in mumbai university. I am interested in Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology(MS CLIS) at IIITA. In there website it is given that screened students will be invited for entrance exam and interviews. So what is the criteria for this screening? Am i eligible for this course? How should i prepare for the entrance exams, which books should i refer? And please let me know the important dates for MS CLIS . Waiting for reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Need study material for entrance preparation of MS-CLIS?
  2. In which government college can I get after scoring 29 marks in EC branch?
  3. Steps to take for writing exam which can take me to Cyber Crime jobs?
  4. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  5. Am I eligible for income tax exam having masters in information technology qualification? -- [New]
  6. Can I do masters in information security after completion of degree in information science?
  7. Scope of Master Of Science in Cyber Law & Information Security at IIIT-Allahabad?
  8. How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?
  9. What is entrance exam pattern for PG diploma in Intellectual Property right and PG diploma in Cyber Laws
  10. University of Madras M.Sc(Cyber Forensic & Information Technology) entrance exam solved question papers of previous year
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18791 rank?
  13. What are the opportunities for me after completion of Law?
  14. Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?
  15. Can I study M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  17. How to do masters in UK in Forensics and Cyber Crime Analysis after completing B.Tech in IT?
  18. Details about the M.Tech courses in IITs and NITs?
24th September 2010, 02:48 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology (MS CLIS) Entrance Exam at IIITA

yes, you are eligible for this course. Graduates with valid CAT percentile of score are only eligible for consideration.
admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit only, as per the following weightage:
Entrance test 50%
CAT score: 30%
group discussion: 10%
Interview: 10%
Entrance test, group discussion,& interview for screened in candidates only,on the basis of CAT percentile score shall be held at IIT _allahabad ONLY.
This is all the "screening" means for them.
26th September 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology (MS CLIS) Entrance Exam at IIITA

thanxx praveen, but CAT is required for MBA-IT? I want to do MS-CLIS. Even for this CAT is required?
8th February 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i hve not given CAT...so would be able for (MS CLIS) at IIITA...my graduation wll finfish in 2011
3rd May 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

hello everyone for (MS CLIS) at IIITA, there is no need of CAT .
graduation in any subject ,LLB and B.TECH in any stream is only the eligibility.
13th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

types of job for cyber law and information security
13th May 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

which is better (MS CLIS) or M.Tech at IIIT A
17th July 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities in this???
1st April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

where can I find the study material for MSCLIS entrance exam??....hope somebody replies soon..!!
20th January 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for MS-CLIS...m in my final semester of graduation....so m i eligible for the tntrance & what is the study material for MS entrance preparation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?