12th May 2012, 02:19 AM
gaurav15dec

How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai

hello,

i am currently pursuing hotel management 3 yr course from ihm mumbai..and wanted to do llb from an open university...wanted to know if its any good?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am a Hotel management graduate from IHM Mumbai
  7. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  8. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  9. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  10. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  11. Pattern of JEE of Hotel Management? Is IHM Mumbai good? How much is the package offered?
  12. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  13. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  14. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  15. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  16. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  17. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
9th July 2012, 09:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav15dec View Post
hello,

i am currently pursuing hotel management 3 yr course from ihm mumbai..and wanted to do llb from an open university...wanted to know if its any good?
Candidate looking to become a Lawyer or work in the related field can look to pursue LLB program. The LLB is a full time program regulated by the Bar Council of India and is not offered by any Open University.

There are various post graduate Law courses which are on offer through various Institutes through distance mode. However, such course do not qualify a candidate to practice in a Court of Law.

Following are the list of some of the PG course in law:

Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics
Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Media Laws
Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science.
2nd November 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai

which clg is best for llb.
2nd November 2012, 01:27 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend Bar Council of India does not recognize any law degree through correspondence, part time or open university. Which means that although you may pursue these degrees, you can not practice in the court with any such degree.

There are only two full time courses that are recognized by the Bar Council of India. First one is BA LLB (5 years) and second one is LLB (3 years). The BA LLB can be pursued after completing 12th standard while for LLB you will have to complete graduation.

Please check the criteria for both degree course properly.

BA LLB Eligibility

1. Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks in 12th standard.

3. SC/ST candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. If you meet the criteria then appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission in BA LLB.

5. The maximum age limit is 20 years for BA LLB.

6. The age limit for SC/ST is 22 years.

LLB Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit for LLB course is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

In case you are wondering the difference between two degrees let me assure you that both hold same merit and does not offer any advantage over each other.
6th June 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

After complteting graduation in hotekt managemen through YCMOU Univercity,can i do LLB,
13th September 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Im passed graduate in ycmou open university .
Im intrastast in llb .
My question only one .
This university iligible to law filte??
Pls answer me
17th November 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

May I take admission for Law while doing job
17th December 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have done my BSC Hospitality and hotel administration from NCHMCT NOIDA (IHM)
am i eligible for do 3 YEAR LLB course please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?