19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  5. Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course to take in college to become a Pilot?
  7. How to do Diploma in Aviation?
  8. After O level examination what should I take at A level to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  10. Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?
  11. How should I get admission in Aviation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any chance of getting into Hospitality(Cabin Crew) after doing BSc in Maths and Stats?
  13. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  14. How to join Aviation? What are the courses in Aviation?
  15. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  17. How to register for Cabin Crew Training in IATA? Total fee expenses of this training?
  18. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
7th May 2019, 03:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad is Rs.18500.

=> The duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad is 6 months.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

III-H/146, Nehru Nagar, Rakesh Marg
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?