27th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Service Management admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

I want to do PG Diploma in Service Management from Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  8. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  9. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Colleges in Indore for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 60 marks?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Which are the top colleges for MCA course in MP?
  14. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU?
  16. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  17. Details regarding part time M.E course offered by Swami Vivekanand institute in Bharuch?
  18. List of top B.Schools for MBA in Chandigarh? Which is the best trade for commerce students?
25th February 2023, 05:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Service Management admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

No, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Service Management.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?