18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mass Communication admission in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

I want to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication course from Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

26th December 2018, 11:15 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mass Communication admission in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication course from Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination for the admission to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Mass Communication. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the PG Diploma in Mass Communication is one year. Editworks School of Mass Communication website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?