1st February 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better NRAI School of Mass Communication or Editworks School of Mass Communication?

I want to know that which is better institute for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C) between NRAI School of Mass Communication, Delhi and Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the government colleges for BJMC in New Delhi? What is the selection process?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  4. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  5. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  10. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  11. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  12. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  13. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  14. Fee structure of Government Ayurvedic Colleges? List of best Ayurvedic colleges in Pune?
  15. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  16. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  17. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?