27th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Exam after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

i am roshan patil i am comleted msc degree in chemisry i want to question paper and syllabus for ongc exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is ONGC syllabus? Question papers for MSc chemistry
  2. What is the chemistry syllabus of ONGC and from where to get the question papers?
  3. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  5. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Exam in Chemistry?
  6. Syllabus and Model question papers of Chemistry for Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC?
  7. Model question papers for ONGC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  8. Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam?
  9. ONGC previous years model question paper syllabus for chemistry?
  10. How to prepare for ONGC Job? What is Chemistry Syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  11. ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers with syllabus
  12. ONGC GT Chemistry previous years papers with syllabus?
  13. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  14. Previous years papers and model papers for ONGC GT exam?
  15. Syllabus and Previous year question papers of Chemistry for ONGC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  18. Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Finance?
20th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Exam after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

plz ,send me the syllabus & model question papers for the post of chemist in ongc.e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?