11th September 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Kuppam Engineering College?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Kuppam Engineering College. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam for getting admission and pursuing this Diploma course?

13th September 2020, 02:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Kuppam Engineering College?

No, there is no entrance exam applicable to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Kuppam Engineering College.

Admission will be done on the basis of applicant's HS score.
14th September 2020, 12:44 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Kuppam Engineering College?

This diploma is 10+2 level diploma course.

Basic eligibility criteria is candidate must have matriculation certificate from recognized board.

There is no entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Kuppam Engineering College.
14th September 2020, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Kuppam Engineering College. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in AP POLYCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?