23rd May 2012, 09:02 PM
ayuakusha

Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region

sir,what is the rank or marks required in aieee 2012 for b.tech to get admission into delhi college of engineering??? Sir i belong to delhi region.please reply...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  2. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  3. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  4. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  5. List of colleges giving admission based on 10+2 (12th) marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  7. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? I Belong to OBC quota and from Delhi
  9. How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering if I belong to Varanasi City?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  11. How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  12. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  13. How to get admission in DCE if I belong to new Delhi?
  14. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  15. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  16. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  17. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  18. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota? -- [New]
25th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region

If i score about 140 marks in aieee -2012 exam (Gen)which are probable college .i can get admission
26th May 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region

I am getting 156 in aieee can i get dtu in obc.
29th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i get 35 number i am st can i get privet college
1st June 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

How can i know marks in aieee entrance exame
3rd June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

rank after scoring 90 marks in aieee 2012
7th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of 1/4 in aieee 2012.i get confused please reply quickly.
10th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

1/4 means that for every correct answer to a question you will be awarded 4 marks......and if your answer is wrong then one mark will be deducted (for every wrong answer)..if you dont attempt a question it fetch you zero marks..
11th June 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 112060 rank in Aieee 2012 which good clg can i get to do b tech
11th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 96 marks in aieee exam can i get admission in NIT?
13th June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

got overall 558311 state 57981 rank 30 marks in aieee exam can i get admission in NIT?
13th June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got rank 21814 for B.arch aieee 2012 exam and my category rank is 4881. And I have got rank 1351 as state rank for B.arch in aieee 2012 and rank 679 as category rank. Can I get admission any of the B.arch colleges?
14th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum max required to get nit delhi.for obc candit
14th June 2012, 04:32 PM
richasharmaa

I score 101 marks in aieee in general....can i get admission in any good govt aur private college in rajsthan....plz suggest the name of colleges
15th June 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum marks get better colleges for gen candidate?
16th June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

will i get admission in any aieee college if i got 71 maks in aieee 2012 exam
21st June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 100200 rank in aieee .could i get a good college in india
22nd June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 400000 rank in air when i wil get admission in btech and which olege is best for me
25th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Gitam, Amritha, Manipal & sRM
8th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

my mark in aieee 2013 is 103 what is espected rank and possible admission in niit. pl reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?