26th January 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to secure Diploma in Psychological Medicine admission in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

Sir, I am interested to secure admission in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi for studying Diploma in Psychological Medicine course? So, for getting admission, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

3rd February 2020, 10:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to secure Diploma in Psychological Medicine admission in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a Diploma in Psychological Medicine at Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi. Admission is done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in Medicine or equivalent stream from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cipranchi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?