26th January 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine which is available in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi? Kindly tell me about the admission and tuition fee expenses. Thank you!

30th August 2022, 12:34 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
31st August 2022, 11:52 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine is, candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET PG.
31st August 2022, 03:57 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

No age criteria for this course.

Duration of this course is 1 to 2 years.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?